Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no replies from wizard help center

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
Anyone else out there emailing wizard 101 with various questions or problems and not getting a response from them ever? I email them using their account help@kingsisle.com and give them the appropriate information of my account name and the question or problem that I am having and have not had any response from them.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
All the time. I've stopped contacting them that way. You might have a better response by doing it here on the site. I did get a terse reply about the ongoing outages/hack when submitted a ticket through here.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
Did you post on this particular forum or on a different forum?

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
unhappywizard on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
Anyone else out there emailing wizard 101 with various questions or problems and not getting a response from them ever? I email them using their account help@kingsisle.com and give them the appropriate information of my account name and the question or problem that I am having and have not had any response from them.
It depends on the questions you need answered.

Using the email method is for questions/problems regarding your Account (billing issues, getting muted, no access, etc).
If it is related to game play/bugs then posting here is best.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
What worries me is the absolute zero information that is provided to members. They have our email addresses and so far zero communications about the problems with the game.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
KingsIsle is working on the DDOS attacks that have been happening. I'm sure they will respond to your question as soon as possible. In the meantime, please be patient.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
unhappywizard on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
If you are emailing directly, there is a chance your email address provider is blocked from sending emails to KI (Yahoo mail is one of them). See the below thread on the issue. If you haven't already, I highly recommend that you use the "Contact Customer Support" portion of the Wizard101 website to contact them.

Email Issues:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/help-support-service-8ad6a41851bf96f40151cc81428658b3/8ad6a41b51bf96cd0151dad5678d7b53?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a41b51bf96cd0151dad5678d7b53

Contact Customer Service:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
Oran of Urz on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
If you are emailing directly, there is a chance your email address provider is blocked from sending emails to KI (Yahoo mail is one of them). See the below thread on the issue. If you haven't already, I highly recommend that you use the "Contact Customer Support" portion of the Wizard101 website to contact them.

Email Issues:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/help-support-service-8ad6a41851bf96f40151cc81428658b3/8ad6a41b51bf96cd0151dad5678d7b53?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a41b51bf96cd0151dad5678d7b53

Contact Customer Service:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game
I tried using their customer support, that is where they give me the email address to use. Next time though I will try you longer link to see if that works. Yes, I do have a Yahoo account for email

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
unhappywizard on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
I tried using their customer support, that is where they give me the email address to use. Next time though I will try you longer link to see if that works. Yes, I do have a Yahoo account for email
If you are not getting an automated response with a ticket number, chances are KI has not received your email, try using a different email client (other than yahoo)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
unhappywizard on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
If you log into the website and submit a ticket on the website, you shouldn't have to use email at all. Once you submit on the website, you then should get a ticket number in your email.