Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make-a-Mount

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi guys! I thought of this idea where maybe we could build our own mount! We could choose whatever animal, color, creature, school, etc. I think it'd be so much fun, and a great way to show our uniqueness as well as our creativity. It could maybe be in the Shopping District, or a occurrence for special occasions. I don't have all the details thought out, but let me know what you guys think!

Katie Watergem (level 78)

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
I love that idea!!!!! I hope you get the support you need!

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
I think that sounds like a pretty cool idea, but it should have a limit to like, how fast it can go and time limit and such. But it is an awesome idea. You could add a new shop keeper with a name like, Monty or something similar that sounds like mount lol.

Jonathan Dragonblade (Level 100)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2017
Lovely idea.
I personally would love for that to be involved into the game.
And it would absolutely suit the Storm school since they're about creativity
-Sarah Night (Death)

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Thank you to everyone who commented and read my post! :)

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
FunWizzygirl100 on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
Hi guys! I thought of this idea where maybe we could build our own mount! We could choose whatever animal, color, creature, school, etc. I think it'd be so much fun, and a great way to show our uniqueness as well as our creativity. It could maybe be in the Shopping District, or a occurrence for special occasions. I don't have all the details thought out, but let me know what you guys think!

Katie Watergem (level 78)
You technically can. You know the five boxes thing? The ugly dog thing sells recipes for mounts.
And if we did there would be WAY to much details to add.
I love the idea but it probably wouldn't happen.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Who could say no to being able to basically create your own mount. That would be pretty awesome. Sadly, realistically if they ever did implement something like that, I wouldn't be surprised at all to have to be ready to pay like 30 real life dollars for that privellege considering how expensive some mounts can get already.