Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

to many pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I was wondering if wizards could make a pet vault like they have for jewels and gardening seeds. We all get pet drops, and sometimes they are really useless. They just gather up and end up running around the house. If we can't get a vault then maybe let us trash them or sell them . Thanks.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Dose anyone thing around 61 pets are to many pets and I think it is not enough pets yet.

Survivor
May 21, 2012
alia550 on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I was wondering if wizards could make a pet vault like they have for jewels and gardening seeds. We all get pet drops, and sometimes they are really useless. They just gather up and end up running around the house. If we can't get a vault then maybe let us trash them or sell them . Thanks.
You can sell them in any of the pet stores. I've sold many of the useless duplicates I've picked up. They aren't worth much but it is available.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Survivor
Feb 17, 2015
alia550 on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
Can't you just put them in your bank for storage?