Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe amulets drop rates increased?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
So far, I've been farming her for 2 days constantly for all of my 7 champion wizards. So far I have have gotten 6 of the amulets. Myth is the last amulet I have to farm for. Is it just me, or did Kingsisle significantly increase the drop rates for the amulets?

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
PSNLoverForLife on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
So far, I've been farming her for 2 days constantly for all of my 7 champion wizards. So far I have have gotten 6 of the amulets. Myth is the last amulet I have to farm for. Is it just me, or did Kingsisle significantly increase the drop rates for the amulets?
Reportedly, these types of threads about Morganthe drop rates being increased first started to show up after the Fall 2014 Update hit Live. Before that, you could farm for months and not even get one item from her.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
As new, higher worlds come out, KI will frequently make a previous world a little easier to farm. When Morganthe dungeon first came out, it was next to impossible to get anything from the battles, so I quit farming.

I tried again about a year ago and have now gotten all of the goodies Morganthe can drop for each of my wizards that eluded me for so long.

Now, if they do that for Darkmoor, I'd be a happy camper