Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sonic Spring (Pogo Mount)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
I am confused on how to get the sonic spring. Which bosses drop it and what are the chances. I only jave accses to kroc and wizard city. Meed help before i cant but the recipe.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The Sonic Spring only drops from the main bosses within the Five Boxes dungeons. The drop rate appears to be less than 10%, so you may have to battle quite a few times before you get one.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
harryMN on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
I am confused on how to get the sonic spring. Which bosses drop it and what are the chances. I only jave accses to kroc and wizard city. Meed help before i cant but the recipe.
You can get the sonic spring from any of the Five BOXES during the event. If you don't have the quest to enter the Wizard City BOX, talk to the Professor in the Commons.
The Wizard City BOX is located just outside Cyclops Lane in Olde Town.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
Sonic Springs can be dropped throughout the 5 B.O.X.E.S. I find it best to farm the snowman in the Olde Town B.O.X, he's the easiest.
Rylee GoldLeaf

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I just reached top crafting level on one wiz which is also the only one I could get the pogo stick recipe on.

But that wiz had NO sonic springs. So I google it and it turns out you can ONLY get it during BOXES events which are not on all the time. You cannot transmute and create one either. What?

Then I realized you need one sonic spring for each of the recipes I bought during BOXES. What?

So I went to my other wizards. I knew they might have some because they all did BOXES in the past and none can craft.

Some had one, some had two. But when I tried to use the slider to add both to the shared bank at once, only one went in. That happened to me twice.

So not only is it impossible for me to get more sonic springs until the next BOXES (when I have only a tiny chance to get one anyway), but it also stole two of the ones I had.

Why did they make it almost impossible to get a sonic spring? I did buy some mega reagent packs too but did not win any sonic springs.

Please give us a transmute recipe for sonic spring.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
SparkleTude on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
I just reached top crafting level on one wiz which is also the only one I could get the pogo stick recipe on.

But that wiz had NO sonic springs. So I google it and it turns out you can ONLY get it during BOXES events which are not on all the time. You cannot transmute and create one either. What?

Then I realized you need one sonic spring for each of the recipes I bought during BOXES. What?

So I went to my other wizards. I knew they might have some because they all did BOXES in the past and none can craft.

Some had one, some had two. But when I tried to use the slider to add both to the shared bank at once, only one went in. That happened to me twice.

So not only is it impossible for me to get more sonic springs until the next BOXES (when I have only a tiny chance to get one anyway), but it also stole two of the ones I had.

Why did they make it almost impossible to get a sonic spring? I did buy some mega reagent packs too but did not win any sonic springs.

Please give us a transmute recipe for sonic spring.
One of the Feedback Fridays a few weeks back asked crafters for input and the cry for easier access to Sonic Springs was pretty much universal.

They heard us. But whether they'll do anything about it...?

Alia Misthaven

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Wish I had been crafting then. I would've added my voice to the clamor.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Well I have all ingredients for the pogo mount now except the 5 catfish.
I cannot seem to catch a single one!