Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2015
hi i i'm a lvl 82 storm and i have gotten any spells from lvl 55 i haven't got insane bolt from there up to now.
please help me.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
masterhand131 on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
hi i i'm a lvl 82 storm and i have gotten any spells from lvl 55 i haven't got insane bolt from there up to now.
please help me.
Don't panic! The first thing I'd like to ask is, Have you done Grizzleheim? If so, have you gotten to the quest Su Su Sudrilund? If you have done that as well, you will need to go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the Runedown quest.

Hope it goes well!
Cheyenne StormHunter
Level 99

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
masterhand131 on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
please help me.
As seen on Central, the prerequisites for the Insane Bolt quest requires you to have completed a portion of Sudrilund in Grizzleheim, as well as already owning the spell Supercharge. If you do not have Supercharge, then you must talk to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to commence the quest chain. You must have completed a portion of Mirkholm Keep in Grizzleheim to get the quest from Baldur.