Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game bugging out

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2014
Today I joined the classic 1v1 tournament at 9 AM PST and when I pressed the "Go to arena" button I was teleported to an empty arena and was not able to log out or teleport out of the arena. After about 5 minutes of sitting there I was loaded into a battle circle and then got stuck there against an opponent I could not see. I ended the game via task manager and it took about 10 minutes to finally enter the game. I was in the bazaar but no NPCs were loaded and I once again could not log out or leave the area. I had my brother tp to my character on his account and in my place was a mega Chimera pet and now his game is bugged out too and he can not load new areas, no NPCs are loading, and he can not exit the game except through the task manager. Any ideas what's wrong? Thanks!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
That does sound very strange. If this continues to happen, please contact Customer Support to see if they can help identify the problem.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game