Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I bought a Ravenwood Pogo Recipe but can't use it

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2017
HI, today i bought the ravenwood pogo stick recipe and went home to my carfting table and pressed x. But the pogo stick was not there and the mount slot was not light either i havenever crafted a perm mount before can someone plzzz help me

thanks

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
monica22727 on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
HI, today i bought the ravenwood pogo stick recipe and went home to my carfting table and pressed x. But the pogo stick was not there and the mount slot was not light either i havenever crafted a perm mount before can someone plzzz help me

thanks
1. do you have all the reagents?
2. do you have a Housing craft table?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
monica22727 on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:

thanks
A couple of questions.

1. Is your crafting level that of Apprentice or above?

2. Do you have all the reagents required?

Here is a link to the recipe requirements. You MUST have all reagents before you can craft it as well as being the correct crafting level.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Recipe:Ravenwood_Pogo_Stick#axzz4qDTPVSLe

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You might need a Housing or an Equipment crafting table in order to craft this mount. You can buy them in the furniture shops of Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, etc. Each table costs $1500 gold.

Try the Equipment crafting table first, since mounts are something we "equip" in order to ride.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
I think I know what your problem is. You cannot craft mounts in a Basic Crafting Station. To craft a mount you will need to purchase an Equipment Crafting Station. You can purchase Equipment Crafting Stations from multiple people but for now just try Ea'rik in Krokotopia.

Good luck with crafting!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
I made a mistake: you need a Card Crafting table to craft a mount.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2017
I got all the reagents and a got a BASIC crafting table. i am still wondering maybe i do need a equiptment crafting table but does anyone know where i can get it?

thanks

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
monica22727 on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
I got all the reagents and a got a BASIC crafting table. i am still wondering maybe i do need a equiptment crafting table but does anyone know where i can get it?

thanks
You can usually find one under the Housing Icon in the Bazaar.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012

thanks
Actually, you need the Card Crafting table to craft a mount, I think it's sold in MooShu in the housing shop or you can try the Bazaar.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012

thanks
I owe an apology to all on this thread - it is indeed an Equipment table you need. I must have confused the two as they are placed very close together in my house, however, that's no excuse for wrong information. Again, I apologize.