Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon didn't save progress.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I don't know if it's supposed to be like this... but I was questing in Polaris and I went into the Titan Forge dungeon and after the first battle I left to refill my potion bottles because there seemed to be more battles which there were, and when I came back I had to do the first battle again.

-Jason Lifesword Lvl. 111

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
if you left through the entrance then recall wont be available to you. if you need to leave and then want to come back you will have to teleport. use the commons area or home button and the recall button should be there for awhile.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Jason Lifesword on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
I don't know if it's supposed to be like this... but I was questing in Polaris and I went into the Titan Forge dungeon and after the first battle I left to refill my potion bottles because there seemed to be more battles which there were, and when I came back I had to do the first battle again.

-Jason Lifesword Lvl. 111
No. There are no dungeons that saves your progress. If you leave it for any reason, you have to start over again.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
DragonLady1818 on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
No. There are no dungeons that saves your progress. If you leave it for any reason, you have to start over again.
Yes there are... it says its only when you log out or leave for a few minutes, and I used dungeon recall.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Jason Lifesword on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
Yes there are... it says its only when you log out or leave for a few minutes, and I used dungeon recall.
You might want to read ALL of this post by Professor Greyrose.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/a-reminder-on-dungeon-rewards-8ad6a41a4ed8e549014effde56e4378e?page=1

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
DragonLady1818 on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
You might want to read ALL of this post by Professor Greyrose.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/a-reminder-on-dungeon-rewards-8ad6a41a4ed8e549014effde56e4378e?page=1
I meant that the dungeon reset, not the progress I wanted to get loot. I defeated the creature then used the button to Walruskberg, then used Dungeon Recall and I had to go through the dialogue, battle, and open the door to the next room again.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Jason Lifesword on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
I meant that the dungeon reset, not the progress I wanted to get loot. I defeated the creature then used the button to Walruskberg, then used Dungeon Recall and I had to go through the dialogue, battle, and open the door to the next room again.
You still are not understanding. Did you read ALL of that post including the last paragraph? You apparently ported out of the dungeon to another location so you could refill your potions. By doing that, it caused the dungeon to reset. Once you did that, it doesn't matter if you used dungeon recall. If you used Mini Games to refill, that also resets the Dungeon.

"""Dungeons must be completed to get full credit. Logging out, leaving through the Dungeon entrance, going to another dungeon, playing a Mini-game, going to a PvP or Derby match, or going to your home will reset the Dungeon (or in the case of one-shot dungeons, close the dungeon permanently). Leaving any other way gives you 30 minutes to return before the Dungeon resets."""