Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trade Reagents

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
This is really needed! Good luck selling rare reagents to your friends at the bazaar the people there will sit and wait for that material and buy them all before you can even try.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I would love to trade reagents, because the chance of someone other than your intended recipient snapping up the item is too high.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
The Weather Man on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
This is really needed! Good luck selling rare reagents to your friends at the bazaar the people there will sit and wait for that material and buy them all before you can even try.
I've wanted to be able to do this for a loooong time!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
YES!! I'd love to trade reagents. Who wants to spend most of their game time sitting in the Bazaar looking for hard to find reagents such as Diamonds, Black Pearls, Fossils, Water Lilly, Sunstone, etc... . Collecting them throughout the spiral doesn't quite cut it.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
anecorbie on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
I've wanted to be able to do this for a loooong time!
Yes, this would be awesome! I just finished my Zafaria Crafting Quest yesterday and I have to say, the bazaar is not a reliable place to get reagents (I spent about 45 minutes in the bazaar trying to get 6 Black Pearls, like what?). This would be a great and much more reliable system!

And this is off topic, but I always wondered this: Anecorbie, how on EARTH did you get about 14,000 charms?!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
This would make my day! I spend allot of time crafting on my ice, and I must say, I can barely get what I need from the bazaar. It took me about a day just to get the rest of the diamonds I needed for a crafting recipe.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
chocoluver18 on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
Yes, this would be awesome! I just finished my Zafaria Crafting Quest yesterday and I have to say, the bazaar is not a reliable place to get reagents (I spent about 45 minutes in the bazaar trying to get 6 Black Pearls, like what?). This would be a great and much more reliable system!

And this is off topic, but I always wondered this: Anecorbie, how on EARTH did you get about 14,000 charms?!
I also post on the Pirate101 boards, KI counts both "Charms" & "Yars" together.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Would defiantly be a good addition, though I can see why Kingsisle is hesitant to add it. You know, scammers and what not. There would have to be a limit on what is tradeable, though.

Also, I'd personally like Monster Animus and jewels to be tradeable. Fish too.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
The Weather Man on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Yes! I love this idea!!!!!!!!! My cousins and I need this so badly!
-Alia SparkleGrove

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I'd love to be able to trade reagents.

I'd also like all reagents and pet snacks available for sale at the Bazaar.

If you want to limit what is available at the Bazzar in Olde Towne maybe there could be a higher level Bazaar available further down the Spiral

Steven Ghoststalker