Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Under leveled?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2017
hello I’m a level 63 death wizard in Zafaria, in the area “Kings Tomb”. Am I underleveled to the point where if I finish Zafaria with only main story quests I would be underleveled in Avalon too?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Each world was designed to give you at least 10 levels without side questing. Under leveled is very subjective, if you are having issues defeating things, by all means, feel free to do some sides. It really is not possible to be under leveled as KI gave enough xp in each world to max without all the sides.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2016
For every world, there is 10 levels that come out.Yes, you are a little under level because Avalon is suppose to be level 70-80 I'm pretty sure. I would recommend doing some side quest before going into Avalon!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2017
Sfswave on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
hello I’m a level 63 death wizard in Zafaria, in the area “Kings Tomb”. Am I underleveled to the point where if I finish Zafaria with only main story quests I would be underleveled in Avalon too?
Do some side quest.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I really wish people would stop talking about being 'under-leveled'.

If you are in Zafaria, then you reached the right level to get there. If you finish Zafaria and are able to get into Azteca, then you reached the right level to get there. Plain and simple. What you do between those times is up to you. Do main quests only. Do main quests and side quests. It's all up to you. Discussion over.