Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking For Friends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Im a level 71 death wizard and i started the game back in 2009 stopped playing for a few years and came back and stopped again and now im back i dont have any one to play with if anyone wants to play please dont hesitate to ask if we can play i would love to.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Where are you currently? When do you normally play? (mornings, afternoons, evenings)

I stopped playing in 2010 when my first wife passed from cancer. I restarted about a year ago when my children got accounts of their own and wanted to have family sessions.

I'm in Zafaria and would love to have a regular Boss Buddy since my kids play mostly on weekends.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I'm a bit ahead of you guys (level 78 Death in The Wyrd in Avalon) but if you want, I can stop by to help either of you if you need it. I'm free practically all the time, just tell me a time, date, realm and location and I'll be there.

Oh, and sorry for your loss, Area51Alien.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
chocoluver18 on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
I'm a bit ahead of you guys (level 78 Death in The Wyrd in Avalon) but if you want, I can stop by to help either of you if you need it. I'm free practically all the time, just tell me a time, date, realm and location and I'll be there.

Oh, and sorry for your loss, Area51Alien.
Thank you!

I'm usually on in the mornings M-F taking care of Gravulum and Gardening. If I've gotten my workload done for the day, I've been known to stop by in the late afternoon and early evenings to take care of questing. Saturdays I can be found online off and on depending on chores and Sunday afternoons are reserved for questing with the kids (sadly postponed for a bit as my daughter is stuck without internet for the next two weeks and my youngest just shipped to Basic Go Wardawgs!)

Where/When would be a good time to meet up and get (also directed to OP) us on each other's friend list?

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Area51Alien on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Thank you!

I'm usually on in the mornings M-F taking care of Gravulum and Gardening. If I've gotten my workload done for the day, I've been known to stop by in the late afternoon and early evenings to take care of questing. Saturdays I can be found online off and on depending on chores and Sunday afternoons are reserved for questing with the kids (sadly postponed for a bit as my daughter is stuck without internet for the next two weeks and my youngest just shipped to Basic Go Wardawgs!)

Where/When would be a good time to meet up and get (also directed to OP) us on each other's friend list?

Steven Ghoststalker
Alright then, how about Thursday, August 17th at 5:00 PM Eastern? (I can play earlier but I don't know when this reply will be posted) We can meet at any realm, but let's just go with realm Centaur, and if that's not open then realm Blossom. How about we meet at Baobab Crossroads? My Death's name is Thomas Wildstaff, with the Scarecrow pet and the King's Errant badge.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
chocoluver18 on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
Alright then, how about Thursday, August 17th at 5:00 PM Eastern? (I can play earlier but I don't know when this reply will be posted) We can meet at any realm, but let's just go with realm Centaur, and if that's not open then realm Blossom. How about we meet at Baobab Crossroads? My Death's name is Thomas Wildstaff, with the Scarecrow pet and the King's Errant badge.
Ok, 4pm Central.

Baobab Crossroads in Centaur. If I'm available, I'll be there. That's right in the middle of my work day (though I do work from home) So I f I can justify a break, I'm there.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Area51Alien on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
Ok, 4pm Central.

Baobab Crossroads in Centaur. If I'm available, I'll be there. That's right in the middle of my work day (though I do work from home) So I f I can justify a break, I'm there.

Steven Ghoststalker
If it's going to be difficult for you at that time, it can be later/earlier. Just post a time where you're sure your available and I'll try and be there. Just say a time where you'll be available, and if it's cool with me, I'll charm your post. But it you're fine with this time, just charm this post. If it's earlier that 9 AM or later than 10 PM, I'm unavailable, so keep that in mind.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
As Thursday at that time draws closer I'll know better and let you know.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Attention:

Questing Friends First Meeting

Where: Baobab Crossroads - Centaur Realm
When: Today 5pm Eastern, 4pm Central, 3pm Mountain, 2pm Pacific

Who to look for:
Steven Ghoststalker, 73, Ghost Hunter badge
Thomas Wildstaff, 78, King's Errant badge

See you then.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
And I see that my announcement of where and when did not get posted by 4pm Central. I was 7 minutes late due to a phone call. I will be by Inyanga Whitestripes same time, same realm, on Saturday 19th.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Area51Alien on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
And I see that my announcement of where and when did not get posted by 4pm Central. I was 7 minutes late due to a phone call. I will be by Inyanga Whitestripes same time, same realm, on Saturday 19th.

Steven Ghoststalker
Making an update to my information, I am now a level 80 Death with the Knight of the Wyrd badge. I still have the scarecrow pet.