Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not able to get the Triage spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2017
So I am level 48 and just found out that theres a such thing as the triage spell that i should've gotten at level 35. I never got any notifications for it and i can't talk to any of the npc's who have something to do with the quest (Which i have looked up) I know some other people have this problem, I would like to know how to get this spell so anyone know whats going on? (I cant even talk to baldur goldpaws and only quest eric wyrdrune gives is the one with the book pedestals) so i know i haven't gotten the quest yet.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Jarbe on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
So I am level 48 and just found out that theres a such thing as the triage spell that i should've gotten at level 35. I never got any notifications for it and i can't talk to any of the npc's who have something to do with the quest (Which i have looked up) I know some other people have this problem, I would like to know how to get this spell so anyone know whats going on? (I cant even talk to baldur goldpaws and only quest eric wyrdrune gives is the one with the book pedestals) so i know i haven't gotten the quest yet.
The only thing that I can think of is that you may be talking to the wrong Baldur Goldpaws? This happened to me before, and you have to make sure you are talking to him in Olde Town, NOT Northguard.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You have to quest through Grizzleheim up to the point where you open up Mirkholm Keep and do the first quest in there. Then, you should get a notice from Baldur Goldpaws at the Bazaar in Olde Town to go speak to him and he will send you to Erik.

The same process repeats for level 55/opening Sudriland area of Wintertusk.

Also, make sure that you have done all of your Life school side quests and earned ALL the spells your school provides up to level 35. Some people skip side quests, but that can run them into trouble later on. In particular, did you get the Sprite Guardian and Regenerate spells?

There's a link to all the Life spells below.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells#axzz4pTK79YyY

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Jarbe on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
The quest to get that spell is "Thief of Spells". In order to get that quest, you have to have gotten "I Know a Guy" from Baldur Goldpaws.

Before you can get either of those quests, you have to have opened Mirkholm Keep in Grizz.

Just to give you a bit more info in case you have not ventured much in Grizz or WinterTusk, there are also level 55 spell and pet quests that you will receive after you have entered and completed a certain amount of main quests in Sudrilund.

You can also pick up a few more levels in WinterTusk as the XP is much higher there than in Grizz, but you do have to complete all Main quests in Grizz first.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2017
Ahhh okay, I never really quested on Grizzelheim because it was kind of out of the way, but that must be the problem. I will go finish it up now, thank you.