Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

update to packs idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2013
I have an idea on an update to packs in the crown shop, so there should be an example icon that would allow wizards to click under the icon of the pack in the crown shop. if a wizard was to click this icon. it would show the items that the pack may give .in a list or a style that shows the items picture and name under the picture, similiar to when you open a pack.i feel this would be a great idea and would make more wizards want to open a pack because they actually get to see what they may get from a pack in the crown shop and would lead to an increase in the amount of items purchased in the crown shop.-a note to developers.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
This is a nice idea, however packs contain so many items, with housing, tcs, seeds, etc, it just does not seem practical. Wizard101 Central Wiki has pages for each pack that may be of help to you in the meantime, of course for new packs it takes awhile to get the info in there, but the major gear items are usually the first to get put in.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
brysonator101 on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
I have an idea on an update to packs in the crown shop, so there should be an example icon that would allow wizards to click under the icon of the pack in the crown shop. if a wizard was to click this icon. it would show the items that the pack may give .in a list or a style that shows the items picture and name under the picture, similiar to when you open a pack.i feel this would be a great idea and would make more wizards want to open a pack because they actually get to see what they may get from a pack in the crown shop and would lead to an increase in the amount of items purchased in the crown shop.-a note to developers.
Agreed, but I think you posted this on the wrong message board. Try posting it somewhere in The Dorms message board. The board you posted in is for technical/in-game issues. Good idea though.

-Daniel RavenSmith