Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

End Game Improvement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2013
I'm sure if you are a maxed wizard (lvl 120 currently) you've noticed that there isn't that much to do once you reach end game. By end game I mean, having all the gear that you think is best for you, having done all of the main quests, and achieving the max rank of side activities (gardening, fishing, monstrology). There is only a couple things maxed players are able to do that actually keep them entertained for long periods of time, such as pvp and badge hunting.

What do you think could be added to the game to keep it entertaining for players that have absolutely nothing else to do

Think about this question in a maxed players position (so no creating new wizards) and it cannot be something that is already within the game.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Gandalf | on Aug 9, 2017 wrote:
I'm sure if you are a maxed wizard (lvl 120 currently) you've noticed that there isn't that much to do once you reach end game. By end game I mean, having all the gear that you think is best for you, having done all of the main quests, and achieving the max rank of side activities (gardening, fishing, monstrology). There is only a couple things maxed players are able to do that actually keep them entertained for long periods of time, such as pvp and badge hunting.

What do you think could be added to the game to keep it entertaining for players that have absolutely nothing else to do

Think about this question in a maxed players position (so no creating new wizards) and it cannot be something that is already within the game.
I'm not really sure to be honest. I want an activity that can bring in lots of people together and keep us entertained at the same time while we wait for the new world to come out. PvP doesn't do that, mostly because KI refuses to balance it out despite years of complaints.

Level 100 had Castle Darkmoor, but that was twenty levels ago. Maybe we need another dungeon to keep us busy? Only downside I see to this is that some people hate farming, and others can't find groups no matter how hard they try.

I also saw YouTube videos of people who want raid battles. I think it would be an interesting thing to see many players (more than 4) all in one fight trying to take down powerful enemies for rare gear.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Wow, all six wizards are maxed out at level 120?

You've gone as far as you can with gardening, fishing, monsterology and your pet?

COOL!

There's still the daily Gravulum assignments. Or you could go help lower level wizards on their quests.

I was going to suggest badge hunting but you already vetoed that.

Perhaps, there could be a re-infestation of sorts of Wizard City. Not a new world, but a higher-level version of the existing world. Dark Fairies, Gobblers, Fire Elves all capable of handling a level 120 Wizard. There are PLENTY of doors in each of the Wizard City streets that could be opened.

Also, I've long thought that Shelbus Gruffheart needs quests outside of Firecat Alley.

Just my two-cents but then I've got a long way to go before I have your problems. 8-)

Steven Ghoststalker
72 (my only current wizard)

Survivor
May 23, 2013
BrahmShadow on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
I'm not really sure to be honest. I want an activity that can bring in lots of people together and keep us entertained at the same time while we wait for the new world to come out. PvP doesn't do that, mostly because KI refuses to balance it out despite years of complaints.

Level 100 had Castle Darkmoor, but that was twenty levels ago. Maybe we need another dungeon to keep us busy? Only downside I see to this is that some people hate farming, and others can't find groups no matter how hard they try.

I also saw YouTube videos of people who want raid battles. I think it would be an interesting thing to see many players (more than 4) all in one fight trying to take down powerful enemies for rare gear.
The raid battles seem like an interesting idea but how would it play out? Would it be some kind huge dueling circle or would there be separate groups of 4 defeating enemies of their own which harms the real boss?

Survivor
May 23, 2013
Area51Alien on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
Wow, all six wizards are maxed out at level 120?

You've gone as far as you can with gardening, fishing, monsterology and your pet?

COOL!

There's still the daily Gravulum assignments. Or you could go help lower level wizards on their quests.

I was going to suggest badge hunting but you already vetoed that.

Perhaps, there could be a re-infestation of sorts of Wizard City. Not a new world, but a higher-level version of the existing world. Dark Fairies, Gobblers, Fire Elves all capable of handling a level 120 Wizard. There are PLENTY of doors in each of the Wizard City streets that could be opened.

Also, I've long thought that Shelbus Gruffheart needs quests outside of Firecat Alley.

Just my two-cents but then I've got a long way to go before I have your problems. 8-)

Steven Ghoststalker
72 (my only current wizard)
I don't really have all maxed out wizards and I haven't done everything there is to do on wizard101 but, I just wanted to see some ideas that they could add for players that wouldn't want to do those activities. Fresh new ideas being brought to the table for the future.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Gandalf | on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
The raid battles seem like an interesting idea but how would it play out? Would it be some kind huge dueling circle or would there be separate groups of 4 defeating enemies of their own which harms the real boss?
Maybe they could redesign the duel circle just for the raid instances? It seems all they have to do is greatly expand the land that the duel circle would be on, then just expand the circle itself to allow more players to join in. The camera could then zone out a little bit more so all players and enemies could be visible.