Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seal of the Seven Seas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2017
So I am a Master Artisan currently and I am attempting to make the seal of the seven seas now. I have all the ingredients ready, at the equipment crafting station and it wont let me craft it. Do I have to be a certain level? I am only level 38. Please help!

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
I may be wayyyy too late and you may have this problem solved already but I had a similar issue when my brother tried to craft this amulet.

Are you sure you have POLYMORPH treant treasure cards? Regular treant tcs won't work.

Amber Dreamflower 120
Amber Frostflower 38+
Mindy Rainflower 2+

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
You can actually do this spell at any level as long as you are the right crafting level, you can not buy polymorph treant cards however, you will need to craft those first

Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
I didn't understand crafting until I used these guides, for the specific crafting quest. You may want to be referred to this post made by some helpful member.

Anyways, just follow whatever this guide says, you can do it. Like I said, I could only get to the Initiate crafting quest, then I would fail because you just can't quest because you don't know how to find the reagents. Anyways, here you go.

Guide: http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-crafting-guides/crafting-quest-guide-celestia/

Hopefully this helps you out on your crafting journey!

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
You can actually do this spell at any level as long as you are the right crafting level, you can not buy polymorph treant cards however, you will need to craft those first
You don't need to craft the polymorph treant tc's, I bought some from the bazaar and they worked just fine.