Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What can you get in Grub Gaurdian?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Hi,

I recently learned about grub guardian and I heard you can get some rewards for Wizard101. Can anyone please tell me what they are? Are they like packs and crowns? or just furniture and gold?

Thanks

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
indyjunior on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
Hi,

I recently learned about grub guardian and I heard you can get some rewards for Wizard101. Can anyone please tell me what they are? Are they like packs and crowns? or just furniture and gold?

Thanks
I have this page bookmarked and it may be of interest to you.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I have gotten packs from grub guardian occasionally, but mostly I play it for the energy elixirs

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
You can get basic reagents like Cattail, Mist Wood, etc.. and some others. Housing items, PACKS, and pets. So far I have gotten a heckhound and dragon pet and other times just gold

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Thanks for the info people, but does anyone know what kind of packs? Like can you get the ghultures hoard pack?

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
indyjunior on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for the info people, but does anyone know what kind of packs? Like can you get the ghultures hoard pack?
The game has not been updated since azteca (so 2013 i believe) so you can only get packs from up to 2013