Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trading Reagents

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
In a discussion about crafting, someone mentioned they had 43 Amber in their backpack and that they wished they could help me out with my crafting quest (trying to craft the Goat Monk spell).

Since Amber (among other reagents) cannot be bought or sold from the Bazzar, I think it would be a good idea to allow Wizards to trade rare reagents. I believe trading is already possible with treasure cards. So it shouldn't be too hard to code.

Just an idea.

Steven Ghoststalker

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Trading reagents could be interesting...

And while we're at it, can we please lift the "NO TRADE" restriction on Potent Trap treasure cards? I can see maybe restricting them to level 75 or higher, but no trade whatsoever is just ridiculous.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Freshta on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
Trading reagents could be interesting...

And while we're at it, can we please lift the "NO TRADE" restriction on Potent Trap treasure cards? I can see maybe restricting them to level 75 or higher, but no trade whatsoever is just ridiculous.

Alia Misthaven
Now, there's an interesting corollary to my original request. Perhaps adding a second Bazaar somewhere in one of the higher worlds that allows buying and selling of higher power/rarer items that don't normally have a level restriction. (i.e. reagents, higher power treasure cards etc)

Equipment is already restricted by level but adding a place to actually move some of the high powered or rare "No Trade" items from a backpack without having to just dispose of them.

Steven Ghoststalker