Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mass Death Trap?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2017
I’ve noticed lately that I don’t ever see a death school user use a spell that puts a trap on all the enemies at once. Storm school has this spell but I don’t ever notice Death school having it. Is this true or is it just me and that I cannot see? That mass death trap would be useful.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
There is a mass death feint from the professors hiard pack on the dworgyn hat

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
No, there is not a trainable Spell for Death that places a trap on all enemies. This type of Spell only exists for Storm, and it's called Windstorm.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Sfswave on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
I’ve noticed lately that I don’t ever see a death school user use a spell that puts a trap on all the enemies at once. Storm school has this spell but I don’t ever notice Death school having it. Is this true or is it just me and that I cannot see? That mass death trap would be useful.
Storm is the only school that has a trap that puts one on all the enemy.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2017
Yes! Every class besides balance has a mass prism trap. You can get yours at Cassie the Ponycorn in Avalon once you complete a certain main quest

Survivor
Jan 31, 2017
Errr edit on my message above, I thought you were talking about prisms for some reason my bad.. eitherway that spell would be really nice, for every class actually!

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Sfswave on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
I think all schools should eventually get a mass trap like storm because putting traps on all enemies takes forever.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
As has been stated, Storm is the only school that has a Mass Trap "Windstorm". Storm has the lowest health of all the schools and needs that one advantage.

If we keep demanding KI to give all schools spells similar to another school, eventually there will be NO distinctive uniqueness at all. Every school would be doing the same thing and frankly, THAT would get very boring very quickly. The game would then be no fun.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
There is a mass death trap thing available from the new Wysteria Hoard on select items. It's a general trap though so it basically does curse and plague on all enemies for 3 pips. It is called Malediction. Mass traps for each school like windstrom would be cool though. And yes there is a Mass Death Prism also.