Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! I can't find the Cloudburst Forest UFO!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Hi everyone,
All of my wizards have undertaken Zeke's find the UFOs quest. I only have two Wizards left in Az but NONE of them have been able to find the Cloudburst UFO!
This is the only one I haven't found and I'm soooo close to getting that training point!
If anyone could let me know ( if you don't want to spoil it for other players just give me a clear hint/clue) to it's location.
Thanks Wizards!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Google "Wizard101 UFO guide" and you will easily find exactly what you want from this thread. No need to spoil anyone using that method, plus you learn how to find things quickly on your own.

I don't know why people keep coming here to ask where something is, then wait a day for a moderator to approve their request followed by us Googling their question and replying back, and then another delay while our reply is moderated ... when they could have just done the Googling themselves and gotten the answer right away.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/wizard101-azteca-ufo-guide/

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Freshta on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
Google "Wizard101 UFO guide" and you will easily find exactly what you want from this thread. No need to spoil anyone using that method, plus you learn how to find things quickly on your own.

I don't know why people keep coming here to ask where something is, then wait a day for a moderator to approve their request followed by us Googling their question and replying back, and then another delay while our reply is moderated ... when they could have just done the Googling themselves and gotten the answer right away.

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/wizard101-azteca-ufo-guide/

Alia Misthaven
Thank you so much,
I had no idea goggling ufo quest would yeild anything worthwhile lol.
I really didn't think other sites contained this info.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Enlightened One on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
Thank you so much,
I had no idea goggling ufo quest would yeild anything worthwhile lol.
I really didn't think other sites contained this info.
Yeah, sorry I sounded grouchy. Sooo many times it's the same questions over and over and mostly it's stuff that's really easy to Google. But I shouldn't have been grumpy towards you so I'm sorry for that.

But yes, there's a huge wiki at Wizard101 central that hundreds of players voluntarily keep up to date. There are also several sister sites filled with guides to bosses, instances, gear, pets, gardening, you name it. Anything you ever need to know, just Google with "Wizard101" and then whatever you're looking to know. Usually the wiki is the first link that comes up.

You can also bookmark the wiki itself.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Wizard101_Wiki#axzz3mD7na9J1

The site I linked you to above is Duelist101, another great fan-made site that is geared more towards PVP. But they have great info on gear and getting through tough dungeons.

Happy hunting!

Alia Misthaven