Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea for Quests.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I've been playing off and on since 2010. (We gave up for an extended period when my wife passed away) and I just opened a new account last year (now level 70 Life).

I've always wondered why Shelus Gruffheart never appeared anywhere other than Firecat Alley. His wiki entry states "He is interested in unique and rare artifacts from all over the spiral." So why don't we see more of Mr Gruffheart?

I absolutely love the Prospector Zeke Quests and think that so much more could be done with Shelus.

Any chance we could see him giving quests on other spiral worlds?

Steven Ghoststalker - Lvl 70 Life

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
Honestly, it should be like the Daily Quest Assignments where when we finished his quests, we get an item much like the Gravulum or too make things simpler, it should give us two options when we interact with it. The first option should be the "Pekrons Daily Quest" & the other one should be called the "Rare Artifacts Quest" where you have too defeat a boss to get a unique item which could be a promo item from years passed, a permanent/temp mounts, a crown/promo/bundle/gift card pet, and crown shop items. Of course, you can get this "Rare Artifact" from either a reward at the end of the month or get it in an insanely rare drop which would be 0.01% of the time.

Also, these items [gear] would be scalable depending on your wizard so you're going to get more exclusive things depending on your lvl as in the gear would be your lvl and/or, the crown value goes up. This would be a neat way too get some cool things & maybe get a unique item. Of course, this might sound OP though the bottom line is, people will want too do these daily assignments thus keeping them on the game longer. This means, you can then use this too your advantage & launch it with the next world update, "Empyrea". That'd probably be your best time too launch it.

Joshua Firethorn
Lvl 34

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Oh yeah great addition to my idea.

See I do like the side stuff, Gravuluum, crafting, fishing, pets, gardening, Monsterology.

However, it does make it a little harder when your green energy has to be used for Fishing, OR Gardening, OR Pets.

With Joshua's embellishment, Shellus could even stay in Firecat Alley with a Daily, or weekly quest.

Steven Ghoststalker