Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Elf?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
I have posted this at least 2 times now... I really think that there should be a myth elf pet!
It would just look really cool.

It would have a card of either myth elf or myth blade.

Myth Elf - 3 Pips - 35 damage and 230 over 3 rounds and stun for 1 turn. (Might sound like a lot but its 275damage and a stun.

Or

Myth Blade - 0 Pips - +30% damage to next myth spell (PET VERSION)

Its colors would be mainly dark blue with some yellow and a myth symbol on the shirt.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
The Weather Man on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
I have posted this at least 2 times now... I really think that there should be a myth elf pet!

Myth Elf - 3 Pips - 35 damage and 230 over 3 rounds and stun for 1 turn. (Might sound like a lot but its 275damage and a stun.

Or

Its colors would be mainly dark blue with some yellow and a myth symbol on the shirt.
I agree but it wouldn't be fair for the death or life classes. It would look really Awesome but yeah. Unfair. Plus the Elves are Exclusive to the Elemental Schools, and i'd like to keep it at that. Plus there's already Spells/Pets like that for myth life and death also. Myth Leprechaun, The Life one, and Death Leprechaun. But the Myth Leprechaun spell Quite useless. Only 80 damage and reduce threat? maybe make it have an overtime or stun the enemy.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
The Weather Man on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:

Or

Since myth has double hits to get around shields I do not see Myth elf as a necessary spell at this point, tbh, Storm needs that utility way more.

As for a pet myth blade, this already exists on several pets.