Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

master duel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
what is the maximum level required to receive a master duel (rattlebones or krokopatra) as a drop?

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
I'm sure there's no level requirement for getting a duel as a drop, as my storm got a master duel fighting jade oni when she was... lvl 38 I think, and an archmage duel fighting meowiarty at lvl 28 or 29.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Oh sorry, I read that as minimum instead of maximum. I don't think there's a maximum level, though I'm not 100% sure on that, sorry! If there is one it's above lvl 90, cause my highest level wizard was farming jade oni during Christmas in July, and got a master duel out of it

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
There isn't a level you have to be to get these duels, or a level where you're too high to get those duels. However, I have noticed that higher-leveled wizards are less likely to get the Master version of those duels and more likely to get the Exalted version.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
It's not a level based drop, you can get rattlebones mastery simply from defeating rattlebones in Unicorn Way. I urge you to be at least in the mastery level before going into the dungeon, though.