Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Return Button

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So do you ever find you need to go to your house, maybe to get something from you bank/shared bank, and then want to go back to the area you just came from. The only way to get back is to either run all the way back there from the world start or go to the character selection screen and log back in.

You know when you go to your house and try to click the go home button it will either take you to your dorm or if you are already there it wont work. Well im suggesting when we are at our dorm the home button will take us back to where we were before we went home.

OR we could have another button that returns us to the area we were at before.

Leave your oppinions below

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Defender
Jul 27, 2010
There's already something like that dude, the "leave a mark" option on the bottom right.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
After you go to your house, go back to the character selection screen, select your character and voila you are where you were before you ported home!

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Jasmine3429 on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
After you go to your house, go back to the character selection screen, select your character and voila you are where you were before you ported home!
Did you read my post i did mention this but then you lose things in chat and its just not an efficient process.

It would be easier to just have a button.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
chocoluver18 on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
There's already something like that dude, the "leave a mark" option on the bottom right.
I know about the leave a mark button but its not always viable, i for one always use it for leaving marks in far away or difficult to reach areas so i never can use this without rewritting my old port. It would be easier to have a return button