Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stun for the Champions

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
... we are lvl 120....champions..... fought malistare 3x, ended the wrath of Morganthe, learned the ways of Shadow, conquered the magic of Astral... saved several worlds from utmost extinction....... and yet, a tiny 0 pip freeze, a simple stun spell.... ruins us...... i would like to see, for the next tier of gear.... stun resist be added... even if it's 10% at most.... at least it's something

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
camahawk on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
... we are lvl 120....champions..... fought malistare 3x, ended the wrath of Morganthe, learned the ways of Shadow, conquered the magic of Astral... saved several worlds from utmost extinction....... and yet, a tiny 0 pip freeze, a simple stun spell.... ruins us...... i would like to see, for the next tier of gear.... stun resist be added... even if it's 10% at most.... at least it's something
On my Myth, I use Stun Resist Jewels on his gear. I have 15%.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
The Road Warrior gear gives stun resist stats - check out the gear sets on wiki as well as the stun resist square and star jewels.

Community Leader
cough Use stun blocks cough

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i under there's jewels and all, and ya have Road Warrior, and Oyoir (how ever it''s spelt, pogada gear) but look at all the gear tiers, Olympus, Waterworks, Atlantea, Tartarus,Darkmoor, Rat, Omen, One Shot Exalt, Probably 90% of all bundles.... they all are the primary go to gear.... lacks stun

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Stun block is a spell, it works as 100% stun resist!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My Fire has Stun Recalcitrant as a talent on her pet and some stun resist from her gear and jewels. She's up to 15% or so currently. It's actually fun to see her resist stuns during battles with Mirage Ice mobs. Mwah ha ha! I laugh at your puny stuns.

Also ... you can train for Stun Block from Diego in Unicorn Way.

Alia Misthaven

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i know you can get spells, jewels, pet talents, auras, etc.... i know there are viable options.... but out of all the gear that is the top of the lvl..... (besides pvp) the only 2 stats 0 gear even touches, is speed, and stun resist.... i know we have stun shields.... we also have regular shields..... why have gear with any resistance then.... we have blades to increase our damage, and spears for pierce.... why worry about gear.... you can slap a blade on you and your good.... Critical? 0 gear needs that, we have Vengance... Healing? oh just pack, Mend, Sanctuary, and Primorial.... dont worry if ya have 0 incoming and outgoing... ya just cast and boom you're set! i know we have options to cover what we lack..... but lvl 120...soon to be higher.... and not one gear that is a die for farm........ has stun resist.... wasnt even saying much, 10-20%