Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2015
Why is it that when you are doing a dungeon and then you log out in the middle and your progress is not saved, the treasure cards you used in battles you did in dungeon aren't in your possession anymore. I was doing the dragonspyre dungeon, Dean's cell, and because it was taking forever and I had somewhere to be I logged out and of course had to restart. But my tc's were gone. I don't know, I'm sorry if I upset anyone with this complaining but I feel like we should get our treasure cards back, or at least the gold we spent on them. Bleh It really upset me because those tc's were expensive!

Taylor Darkdust
Level 45 Death

Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
DEATHSCHOOL4HEWIN on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Why is it that when you are doing a dungeon and then you log out in the middle and your progress is not saved, the treasure cards you used in battles you did in dungeon aren't in your possession anymore. I was doing the dragonspyre dungeon, Dean's cell, and because it was taking forever and I had somewhere to be I logged out and of course had to restart. But my tc's were gone. I don't know, I'm sorry if I upset anyone with this complaining but I feel like we should get our treasure cards back, or at least the gold we spent on them. Bleh It really upset me because those tc's were expensive!

Taylor Darkdust
Level 45 Death
No. That would ruin the entire concept of treasure cards.
Just buy some more.

~Ian NightHunter, Level 78

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
DEATHSCHOOL4HEWIN on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:

Taylor Darkdust
Level 45 Death
You are using game gold to buy those TC's. But they are supposed to be gone when you use them. That is part of the game concept

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Put the description of a treasure card is that once it is used than it disappears and so people would just get a rare one that they want to try out and than leave mid fight after having used it to than sell or keep in their backpack.