Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

health bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
so right now im currently in zafaria so i only have 3000 health however whenever i pick up health pips it says i got like a billion health from each pip? i just thought i should let you guys know since its weird however your more than welcome to give me a billion health pip xD (i also have screenshots incase needed)

Survivor
May 23, 2013
Lol I've ever been like that.

So far I can tell, it's because your internet connection has a problem or slow connection. Wizzy needs to reconnect, either it's still in game, or you'll be directed to character menu and use it again.

It's happening in stats too. I was shocked when I saw my storm damage is about -2173592.... (blablabla), and I realized it was a bad connection.

Hope to see you in spiral!
Jonathan Golden (Level 120)

Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
Luxuriology on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Lol I've ever been like that.

So far I can tell, it's because your internet connection has a problem or slow connection. Wizzy needs to reconnect, either it's still in game, or you'll be directed to character menu and use it again.

It's happening in stats too. I was shocked when I saw my storm damage is about -2173592.... (blablabla), and I realized it was a bad connection.

Hope to see you in spiral!
Jonathan Golden (Level 120)
That number is the 32-bit integer.
It's the number cap that most games use.
It is 2,147,483,647.
Then it must count up 2,147,483,647 for it to reset back to 0.

This probably has nothing to do with your statement, just a cool fact to know.