Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming Barkingham Palace and wand drops.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2013
Hi,

Throughout yesterday and today I went to go farm the Rooftop dungeon in Barkingham palace, Marleybone, on my level 114 storm wizard, in search for the Solemn Kingdom Heirloom wand. I love the how this wand looks and my goal is to stitch it. I found out that there are many other wands that look identical to it and thought that this would increase the chances that I would come across this wand as I kept farming. However, I have farmed Mr. Utterson in the royal airship as well as Marghertia Vizzini (which are the bosses that drop the wand) around 35 times in the span of today and yesterday and have not gotten any of the four identical looking wands. I know that to some, farming a boss 35 times might not be a lot, but I am starting to question whether this/these wand(s) drop anymore or if they're just extremely rare. Does anyone know? There is also the possibility that Kingsisile simply had them removed from the game, and that is what i'm not sure about. Thank you to whom ever reads this post, and I await a response.

Sincerely, Gilroy Windhaven

(Sorry, I had to remove your picture as it is against the forum rules. ~Dworgyn)