Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2017
Hey, so, I have a lot of questions about the pvping phenomenon in the game. I've been watching a few videos about it with people saying that pvp is broken, or that crit is broken or something like that. I myself have never pvped, which is why I'm a bit naive to the whole situation. So I wanna know how it is that way, and how it is apparently broken. I also want to know how to pvp in general, like using the right cards and gear. I'll be leveling a balance in the next few months, so maybe some tips will help? I also want a decent pet to start me off, and maybe some suggestions could help. Sorry if I'm asking for too much, I just don't want to be left in the dust.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
It all depends on what school your wizard is, what level you want to pvp at and what your play style is (offensive/defensive) hard to help without those details

Survivor
May 23, 2013
GrimalkinTaiga on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
Hey, so, I have a lot of questions about the pvping phenomenon in the game. I've been watching a few videos about it with people saying that pvp is broken, or that crit is broken or something like that. I myself have never pvped, which is why I'm a bit naive to the whole situation. So I wanna know how it is that way, and how it is apparently broken. I also want to know how to pvp in general, like using the right cards and gear. I'll be leveling a balance in the next few months, so maybe some tips will help? I also want a decent pet to start me off, and maybe some suggestions could help. Sorry if I'm asking for too much, I just don't want to be left in the dust.
Maybe I know nothing about pvp (because me, myself never doing pvp all the time). But I think, they're wrong about "the crits is broken" or "the crits is lowered by the system". Maybe their crits didn't appear in right time.

Once again, I'm not a pvp expert. So, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope to see you in a spiral!
Jonathan Golden (Level 120)