Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Max pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
Hi with the new meta I am wondering what the best gear, pet (and stats), and decksetup would be for a max ice since with these new pvp changes you can't spam dispels. Thanks :)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Ice is number one top tier at max level, why in the world would you need to spam dispels to win? I would offer help, but honestly it is the easiest school to pvp on at max level.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
Hey, Miranda!

I think I can help you out!

Hat: Krokopatra Blizzard Fez- From Krokopatra (exalted duel) or the one from Malistare the Undying.

Robe: Bonsemasher Robe of Cold- From Rattlebones (exalted duel) or the one from Malistare the Undying.

Boots: Shoes of the Cold Hearted- From Malistare the Undying.

Wand: Aqulan Secutor Lance- Immortal's Lore pack (or the crafted one from Arcanum Fire Teacher)

Athames- Wolf's Lancet of Shivers- Dropped from Yevgeny Night Creeper

Amulet- Game of the Grand Prophecy- Dropped from Morganthe

Ring- Duelists Daredevil Ring- Bought from Arena Ticket Vendor outside arena.

Deck- Luphilim's Piercing Pack- Dropped by Omen Stribog. (Or farm the rat for the decks which is easier.)

Pet- Triple Damage, Double Resist, Balance Ward is the best pet to go for.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
jester094 on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
Hey, Miranda!

I think I can help you out!

Hat: Krokopatra Blizzard Fez- From Krokopatra (exalted duel) or the one from Malistare the Undying.

Robe: Bonsemasher Robe of Cold- From Rattlebones (exalted duel) or the one from Malistare the Undying.

Boots: Shoes of the Cold Hearted- From Malistare the Undying.

Wand: Aqulan Secutor Lance- Immortal's Lore pack (or the crafted one from Arcanum Fire Teacher)

Athames- Wolf's Lancet of Shivers- Dropped from Yevgeny Night Creeper

Amulet- Game of the Grand Prophecy- Dropped from Morganthe

Ring- Duelists Daredevil Ring- Bought from Arena Ticket Vendor outside arena.

Deck- Luphilim's Piercing Pack- Dropped by Omen Stribog. (Or farm the rat for the decks which is easier.)

Pet- Triple Damage, Double Resist, Balance Ward is the best pet to go for.
I don't know if Miranda would want another prospective on gear used, but the Athame I use is the Tetrus Khanjar of Sleet and the Shoes I use are the Time Warden Snowdrift Galesh.

And instead of the Balance Ward Jewel, I just use an Ice Sniper Sapphire.

Also some advice to Miranda, Ice is legit the easiest school to do max level PvP on, just get a Shadow Pip, do Weaver, and you're like practically guaranteed to win :/