Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headless Horseman SK Boss

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Maybe in Darkmoor, The Kingsisle Staff could make the Maze outside the Dungeons extra long and you could Do those then at the End of The Maze (Another End Diverse from the Main End) And Then At that End, There would be like a Long Walk/Runway (Similar to the Background of the Headless Horseman Spell) and then It'd have the Skeleton Key Sigil. and Inside, you'll find another Long Walk/Runway Or somethin Different I'm outta Ideas here peepz! then once you'd unlock it, you'd be in a Very spooky mansion and the Headless Horseman is In Front of you.

Then he'd Pick up his Mask once your close enough to reach his Dialogue then his Speech would be "What is this? a Mere Mortal In MY Mansion? (Next) I dont know how Crazy you are Wizard Waltzing right in without a care in the World. how did you even find this place? (Next) No Matter. I don't know how you've made it this Far, Wizard but Don't Worry. I will make this Swift and Painless. (Done)
His Form would look like Him, Standing on his Own with his Axe in hand. His Natural Attack would Steal Health from you with his Axe and it'd do 510+ Damage. His Health would be Something Between 5k and 8k and he would Obviously have the Headless Horseman Spell (Also he'd have his Head Pet too) (He would also Disappear during the Headless Horseman spell cuz its Him) He would Drop Hallowe'en Themed Items (Rarely), His Axe Wand, His Pet, and Of course, the Headless Horseman Spell.

Post Ideas in the Comments, Please!