Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-21-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello, everyone. It's Friday again, so let's chat about a new topic, shall we?

This week, I'd like to talk about space - inventory space, that is! We often get requests for “MORE SPACE” in any of the below, so let’s play a game where we order which inventory space you feel needs an expansion THE MOST (rank that #1) to which inventory space needs an expansion THE LEAST (rank that #10). If you don’t have time for that, just give us your top three.
· Bank space
· Backpack
· Jewels
· Treasure Cards
· Housing Decorations
· Shared Bank
· Fish Basket
· Pet Snacks
· Reagents
· Something else?

For Example:

1. Bank space
2. Backpack
3. Jewels
4. Treasure Cards
5. Housing Decorations
6. Shared Bank
7. Fish Basket
8. Pet Snacks
9. Reagents
10. Something else?

Or For Example: Bank space, Backpack, and Jewels

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Jul 03, 2015
1. Backpack
2. Backpack
3. Backpack
4. Backpack
5. Backpack
6. Backpack
7. Backpack
8. Backpack
9. Backpack
10. Backpack

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
1. Housing decorations (I'm thinking of increasing the item count space for the houses this 250 space is not working for me with my gardening :( )
2. back space needs more room a difference between housing and the gear itself should be a thing instead of housing items and my gear equaling to 150.
3. Treasure cards should be updated too hold stacks such as 999 individually like we do wth pet snacks.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Professor Falmea on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
Hello, everyone. It's Friday again, so let's chat about a new topic, shall we?

This week, I'd like to talk about space - inventory space, that is! We often get requests for “MORE SPACE” in any of the below, so let’s play a game where we order which inventory space you feel needs an expansion THE MOST (rank that #1) to which inventory space needs an expansion THE LEAST (rank that #10). If you don’t have time for that, just give us your top three.
· Bank space
· Backpack
· Jewels
· Treasure Cards
· Housing Decorations
· Shared Bank
· Fish Basket
· Pet Snacks
· Reagents
· Something else?

For Example:

1. Bank space
2. Backpack
3. Jewels
4. Treasure Cards
5. Housing Decorations
6. Shared Bank
7. Fish Basket
8. Pet Snacks
9. Reagents
10. Something else?

Or For Example: Bank space, Backpack, and Jewels

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
1. Housing decorations.
2. Shared bank
3. Bank
4. Backpack
5. Pet snacks (999 just isn't enough lol)
6. Jewels
7. Reagents
8. Treasure cards
9. Fish basket

Imo housing decorations are the most needed. Please consider raising the Bric-a-Brac elixir limit from 2 to a higher number.

Survivor
May 12, 2011
1.Reagents
2.Pet Snacks
3.TC
4.Pets-Like a vault
5.Vaults
6.Shared Bank
7.Bank
8.Backpack
9.Decks
10.Housing Items

Survivor
Apr 24, 2013
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
1: Treasure Cards. It's like when the limit was raised from 500 to 999, I went from hovering around 500 TC to 999 so quickly. Oh, and also a way to share them with your other wizards without needing a friend or second account would be nice.
2: Shared Bank. Maybe I'm just a hoarder, but I sure do run into that 100 item limit often.
3: Backpack. Well, mostly for people who aren't members. That 80 item limit is pretty rough sometimes. Being able to fight longer without having to manage your backpack would also be nice.
4: Fish Basket. I'm only a semi-avid fisher, but I imagine this being expanded would be appreciated.
5: Bank Size. Not too necessary if other things get increased, but I imagine it would still be nice.
6: Housing Decorations? I imagine this would increase naturally by increasing other things like Bank Size and the Backpack.
7: Reagents. 999 is a nice limit, plus the Shared Bank. I still hit the limit, but I'm just a reagent hoarder.
8: Pet Snacks. Again, 999 is a nice limit, but I think it's a bit harder to hit these limits than with reagents.
9: Jewels. This one just happened, and I imagine the Jewel Vault will be enough.

I couldn't really think of a 'something else?' to add.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
1. Shared bank
2. Bank space (honestly these are both equally as important.)
3. Backpack
4. Jewels
5. Housing decorations (as long as this means we get to put more inside and outside the house)
6. Treasure cards
7. Reagents
8. Pet snacks
9. Fish basket
10. Something else: Not that it's a problem for me, but I hear people complain about friends list space. I'd personally rank this above reagents.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
1. Gold Bank Space (Adding an in-game Bank)
2. Attic Space
3. Shared Bank
----
4. Backpack
5. Reagents
6. Jewels
7. Fish Basket
8. Pet Snacks
9. Treasure Cards
10. Housing Decorations

Survivor
May 12, 2011
Also, I would love, love, love a larger friends list. I forgot to put that in my original reply.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
1. Fish basket
2. Housing decorations
3. Shared bank

Thanks!

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Survivor
Jul 30, 2012
1. Bank Space - I often dump housing items/useless drops here and by level 120 I have a lot more than 100 of these.
2. Jewels - If you're opening packs it is very easy to hit 100 jewels.I'd say raise the limit to 500.
3. Backpack - Not really needed if bank space was increased, but drops/alternate gear choices tend to stack up and I am often 130-140/150.
4. Housing decorations - again, kind of hand in hand with bank space. They stack up, I need to store them elsewhere.
5. Shared Bank - Fills up quickly, but not for the intent that it is meant for. I only use my shared bank to (rarely move a pet between characters) and to store more junk I have.
6, 7, 8. Fish, TC, Snacks - TC, pet snacks and reagents are all okay at 999 - rarely do I push that, nor do my friends, and you can always move them to an alternate character if you do hit the limit. You can never have too many pet snacks
9. Fishing - don't really fish that often, so I can't really rank that on the list. I assume people who fish more often would be willing to give more input on it, however since it isn't a core game mechanic I am ranking it on the bottom of this list.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
#1, HOUSING SPACE
#2, Shared bank

Other than those 2 MAJOR things, I think we're good

Survivor
Apr 04, 2014
hello. i think space in backpack, housing items and bank would be nice to have :)

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Backpack, Shared Bank, Bank and Attic/Housing

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
This week's Feedback Friday Question is fantastic; thank you for asking this.

Storage space is important. Here's the order of items I want increased:

1) Backpack
2) Housing Decorations
3) Shared Bank
4) Bank space
5) Treasure Cards
6) Jewels
7) Pet Snacks
8) Reagents
9) Backpack/Housing Decorations...
...you can never have enough storage space in your backpack or house

Thank you again for asking about this topic!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Seeds
Other furniture
Jewels

Yes, I count the first two separately.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Here's what is currently driving me crazy.

1) Crafting Vault!
This would solve a lot of my storage woes. Allow us to place a recipe and all of its required reagents, treasure cards, plants/fish, & housing item ingredients into one location while we keep gathering.

2) Shared Bank Space
My high level wizards pass things to lower levels, but the tiny bank fills up fast when I'm grinding. Between gear, furniture, pets, mounts, music scrolls and seeds, the shared bank hits max way too quickly.

3) Plant vaults
Mirage drove me insane. Too many seeds were falling, most of them plants that I'll never grow, but also "No Auction." Feeding them to my pet seemed the best plan but even with the ones I decided to keep, I overran two seed vaults and then ended up destroying a bunch more Crowns only plants just because I couldn't take any more.

4) Aquariums
Even the biggest multi-keeper only holds 9 fish. They should hold twice that.

5) Jewels
Jewels are so hard to get and one-use only, so I've been reluctant to ever use, sell or destroy any gem. If you don't want to increase the storage aspect, maybe you can allow us to spend crowns to get a socketed gem back - sort of like unstitching - rather than always having to destroy it.

6) Pets/Mounts in homes
The limit is really low, considering how many pets we end up with when hatching. Pets are another thing that I can't easily sell, and often can't stand destroying.

7) Housing Space
For really huge houses like the Red Barn Farm, Winter Wind Tower, etc - please increase the interior space allotment to 300. Seriously, these homes are HUGE and still seem empty even after 2 bric-a-brac elixirs. Or, could you let us use one more elixir on these...? Having plants take up "decoration" space makes this problem even worse.

What I do NOT have issue with is treasure cards, reagents, or pet snacks. Maybe others do...?

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Sep 06, 2009
Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
1. Bank space
2. Backpack
3. Shared bank
4. Pet snacks
5. Housing Decorations
6. Jewels
7. Treasure Cards
8. Regents
9. Fish Bsket
10. The number of items you can put in your house, including castle magic, pets and plants.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
House decorations (houses keep getting bigger; need more available slots to fill them)

Shared Bank (more characters you have, a bigger bank is needed - the gear vaults helped a little but is

tedious with moving gear from char to char)

Survivor
Jul 02, 2017
Here's my sequence, but I think many of them are fine as they are with space.

1. Bank Space
2. Shared Bank
3. Backpack
4. Jewels
5. Treasure Cards
6. Reagents
7. Pet Snacks
8. Fish Basket
9. Housing Decorations
10. Something else? I got nothing..

I put housing decorations on the very bottom because there are already elixirs to increase the space in individual houses. Perhaps a buff to the space of all houses could be okay, though.
100 is the limit for Fish Basket and I put next because honestly, Fish don't show up very often in my inventory. I hardly fish, and any good ones I just hold onto, anything else I sell to Hookline. Also, it costs energy to fish, so you won't be able to grind for them too much anyway. Unless you're buying dozens of elixirs to fish for a tournament, but even then you would sell rejects.
Reagents, Treasure Cards and Pet Snacks all share a reason. 999 is the max space for all of them, and that should be plenty for most people. Their order on my list is purely based on how frequently I use them: Pet Snacks I use often, so the amount doesn't rise much. Reagents I continue collecting for a long while, but end up selling most of them. Treasure Cards are always handy for all sorts of situations.
Jewels are on here with a similar reason to the Fish Basket. However, Jewels don't cost any energy, only other resources that are easier to renew. The Jewel Vault exists for storage, and Time Slots for crafting would slow you down without elixirs. Won't be easy to get 100.
More space for the Backpack wouldn't be bad. Unlike others on here, it doesn't cost much to fill fast.
Shared Bank could use more space to distribute more things through it, perhaps families that share an account could benefit from that.
And finally, the Bank is #1 because its always a relief to have a storage unit and not worry about running out of space. I use that thing all the time, and if there's anywhere that I would want additional space in, its the Bank.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2017