Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-21-17

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
For most of us that have been playing now for over 8 years since the game started I have so much inventory, and wonder why there is a cap on all of it anyway? We buy these huge houses and already I can not add anything to my rooms because apparently I've run out of space and even purchased the bricka brac elixer for more. It would be fantastic if we had unlimited on all of it. When you play for so long, and collect so many housing items, its hard to just rid them, as they bring on memories of when you picked them up and who you were playing with at the time. Thanks for bringing this up!

Survivor
Apr 05, 2014
2 Bank space
3 Backpack
9 Jewels
5 Treasure Cards
4 Housing Decorations
1 Shared Bank
8 Fish Basket
7 Pet Snacks
6 Reagents
10 Something else?

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Survivor
Nov 19, 2016
Professor Falmea on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
Hello, everyone. It's Friday again, so let's chat about a new topic, shall we?

This week, I'd like to talk about space - inventory space, that is! We often get requests for “MORE SPACE” in any of the below, so let’s play a game where we order which inventory space you feel needs an expansion THE MOST (rank that #1) to which inventory space needs an expansion THE LEAST (rank that #10). If you don’t have time for that, just give us your top three.
· Bank space
· Backpack
· Jewels
· Treasure Cards
· Housing Decorations
· Shared Bank
· Fish Basket
· Pet Snacks
· Reagents
· Something else?

For Example:

1. Bank space
2. Backpack
3. Jewels
4. Treasure Cards
5. Housing Decorations
6. Shared Bank
7. Fish Basket
8. Pet Snacks
9. Reagents
10. Something else?

Or For Example: Bank space, Backpack, and Jewels

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
i would say bank backpack and share bank, cause most people when they have no space they put in bank or share bank, also crown items most people would want to destroy them causes it to put in bank or share bank. Then backpack is just the time for members and people that are not member to hold on to not delay fights or hold more to change fluent, and not needed to keep running back and forth to clear bag and etc.

Jeffrey stormcaster

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
MOST in need of more space. (Or ANY storage space in some cases. Some currently have no storage other than bank.)

Most being 1, least being 10.

1. Gear
2. Shared Bank
3. Pets
4. Furniture
5. Decor
6. Treasure Cards
7. Seasonal Decor and Items
8. Fish
9. Seeds
10. Pet Snacks

You named "shared bank" but I'd really include all forms of bank in # 2.

I did not include "backpack" because if some of those things had much more space, the backpack limit is secondary.

If you don't increase the other things, then backpack would be # 1.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
1. Backpack
2. Treasure Cards
3. Fish Basket

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
1. Housing spaces for pets/gardening/decorations
2. Bank
3. Backpack
4. Shared Bank
5. Seed vaults
6. Jewels
7. Reagents
8. Gardening spells
9. Pet snacks
10. Fish basket

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
1. Backpack
2. Bank Space
3. Shared Bank
4. Housing Decorations
5. Gear Vaults (Something Else)
6. Jewel Vaults (Something Else)
7. Pet Snacks
8. Treasure Cards
9. Reagents
10.Fish Basket

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
Backpack:
I think the backpack should be more like every arc you should get a quest from zek to make your backpack bigger. Like after soon as you finish Dragonspyre you should get a alert from zek to get the quest..

Bank:
The bank space should be expanded more, just because of packs that people open etc.

Treasure card:
This have been request the most people get too many treasure cards (tc) from boss fights pack openings etc the max is currently 1000. What you should do is expand the size from 1000 to 1500 and make a crown shop item that can be placed in homes.. their should be 3 tires *or more* my examples ..

Tire 1: 2000 TC storage expansion.. should cost (1k crowns)

Tire 2: 4000 TC storage expansion.. should cost (2.5k crowns)

Tire 3: 6500 TC storage expansion.. should cost (5k Crowns)

Note: please don't hesitate to give more options.. on my post

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Here's my list!
  1. Something else: Item count increase (more bric-a-bracs)
  2. Housing Decorations (housing item vault)
  3. Backpack (for non-members and crowns players please!)
  4. Bank
  5. Shared Bank
  6. Fish Basket
  7. Jewels
  8. Treasure Cards
  9. Reagents
  10. Pet Snacks

Thanks for considering our feedback on this topic! Excited to see what inventory expansions you can bring to us.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
#1 Housing decorations! A housing item vault and item count increase to 400 please :D
#2 Backpack space, a backpack space elixir you could buy to increase your backpack's max limit would be great, and it would be especially helpful to crowns players
#3 Bank space, I always find myself needing more space for extra gear pieces
#4 Shared bank space, which goes hand in hand with bank space
#5 Fish basket, because a lot of people fish, well, a LOT
#6 Jewels, when you're farming sometimes you can get a lot of jewels, and if you're already storing a good amount in your backpack it fills up fast
#7 Treasure cards, a treasure card vault, it would just be simply glorious. We obtain and store so many cards, even 999 isn't enough space
#8 Reagents, a reagent vault would be a great help to us crafters!
#9 Something else, a castle block elixir for houses would be absolutely fabulous! It would add castle block item count to houses that don't already have it by buying it
#10 Pet snacks, I actually think we're pretty good on storing those, shared bank and up to 6 other wizards, I don't think it's in dire need of any change
Thanks for asking this question!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
1: Bank space
2: Shared Bank
3: Backpack
4: Jewel bank
5: Treasure Cards
6: Reagents
7: Pet snacks
8: Housing Decorations
9: Number of pets allowed on each estate

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
1. Bank space
2. seed vault
3. number of items in and out of homes
4. backpack space
5. bank space

Survivor
Jun 08, 2014
I think you should expand the bank space so when people run out of inventory/backpack space, there is now less worries about losing important items (espescially during when a new world has been out for a long time and max level wizards are trying to get the best gear possible by farming.)

86 :P

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
Survivor
May 28, 2011
1 back pack
2 bank
3 shared bank
4 housing decorations
5 reagents
6 gold
7 fish basket
8 jewels
my wiz!

Survivor
Oct 03, 2016
Professor Falmea on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
Hello, everyone. It's Friday again, so let's chat about a new topic, shall we?

This week, I'd like to talk about space - inventory space, that is! We often get requests for “MORE SPACE” in any of the below, so let’s play a game where we order which inventory space you feel needs an expansion THE MOST (rank that #1) to which inventory space needs an expansion THE LEAST (rank that #10). If you don’t have time for that, just give us your top three.
· Bank space
· Backpack
· Jewels
· Treasure Cards
· Housing Decorations
· Shared Bank
· Fish Basket
· Pet Snacks
· Reagents
· Something else?

For Example:

1. Bank space
2. Backpack
3. Jewels
4. Treasure Cards
5. Housing Decorations
6. Shared Bank
7. Fish Basket
8. Pet Snacks
9. Reagents
10. Something else?

Or For Example: Bank space, Backpack, and Jewels

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
bank space backpack space shared bank space housing space

Survivor
Feb 24, 2015
I would love to see more room in the Backpack, Housing Decorations(large houses or castles end up not having something in every room), Shared Bank...especially if you have siblings playing on the same account...each one wants there own things), more room for treasure cards, and Fish Baskets. These are the top 5 things I'd like to see.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2012
Hello Austin Moon Here A Six Year Veteran Of Wizard101 and a 4 Year Veteran on Pirate101 I constantly run out of Backpack Space however i must say that when my bank fills up and more often then not I dont realize it and my brand new items get destroyed which I took hours to get (Malistares Cowl Of Flux) (Life Version) I had lost it due to full backpack which i was knew was near full or full but My bank was close to full and every item from that battle made it in the bank except my Cowl. Making me very upset. I would like to see more Bank Space and BackPack Space. I would like to say if you hit level 100 your Backpack should be Increased by 25-50 spaces and at max level upon completion of Mirage. I would like to see Gold improve to 1,000,000 due to heavy farmers out there and would remove stacking of Empowers to save gold up incase of emergency. And as well upon completion of mirage i would love to see backpack space hit 215 at least and bank increase to 300-500 because higher you get your more focused on farming and getting new gear and looking for the best of the best.Sometimes zooming through quests i collect over 130 items. I nonestop quested for 17 days and got a level 51 to max life. I never checked bank until level 60 ish and realized it was already maxed. With all proof stated above please respond to this at a time that fits your schedule's professor's. Love The Game Keep It Up Just Suggestions!!! - Austin Moon 120 Life Wizard

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
Bank and Backpack space, and for my final suggestion: A Bazaar in each world

Valdus SpellCaster Level 84 "Who really needs a Free TP Buyback Event."

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
1 Shared Bank

There is a lot of gear I actually share and having it in a vault on one wizard does not really help as I first have to remember I have it, then search for it, then move it to the shared bank

2 Treasure Cards

As soon as you upped the space to 999 we filled it up instantly, would be nice to have like a shared bank space for them to make it easier to transfer between wizards

Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Don't think its Friday anymore but I'll answer here, anyway :P

1. Jewels
2. Bank space
3. Shared Bank
4. Something else? - Vaults
5. Treasure Cards
6. Fish Basket
7. Backpack
8. Housing Decorations
9. Pet Snacks
10. Reagents

... after almost a decade of hoarding and storing things I *might* use later, any type of storage expansion woudl be apprecaited :P

Get them to make us a Pet Kennel (Vault) that holds 100 of my pets would be sweet too :O

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
1. Backpack Space
2. Fish Basket
3. Treasure Cards

Daniel
Champion Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
1. Backpack (by at least 150 items but preferably to 500 or 999)
2. Shared bank