Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheating bosses should at least give hints

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I am not really fond of having to look up every boss in Khrysalis and up, just to make sure they don't cheat/ look up what their cheats are. Maybe a tome in the room of the boss that could outline what you need to do in order to survive through the cheats would be nice. Especially with the diverse amount of cheating they do.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
The Spiral Twister on Jul 20, 2017 wrote:
I am not really fond of having to look up every boss in Khrysalis and up, just to make sure they don't cheat/ look up what their cheats are. Maybe a tome in the room of the boss that could outline what you need to do in order to survive through the cheats would be nice. Especially with the diverse amount of cheating they do.
I would rather know what I am up against BEFORE entering the dungeon or instance.

Besides, players who have set up the guides for those bosses have battled them several times just to be able to create the guides. A tome isn't going to give you much information or any kind of strategy idea on how to defeat that boss.