Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How does this work?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2017
I just went to one of the Castle Tours thing, and I was exploring this neat house. There was a brazier inside, and when I interacted with it, it summoned either a heckhound, triton, or ice colossus depending on the color of the flame. I just recently returned from my wiz break and just wanted to know. How does this work? It's a really interesting addition, nonetheless. There was also a thing where if you jumped, it summoned the satyr spell animation.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
GrimalkinTaiga on Jul 19, 2017 wrote:
I just went to one of the Castle Tours thing, and I was exploring this neat house. There was a brazier inside, and when I interacted with it, it summoned either a heckhound, triton, or ice colossus depending on the color of the flame. I just recently returned from my wiz break and just wanted to know. How does this work? It's a really interesting addition, nonetheless. There was also a thing where if you jumped, it summoned the satyr spell animation.
You experienced Housing Magic - to get your introduction to this fun part of decorating, visit Marleybone and talk to the dog outside the museum ( I forget his name. )

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
His name is Barbage Basset. Have fun!

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
That is castle magic. You can find the spells and everything in Marleybone. There is a guy named Baggage Basset. He has everything you need for Castle Magic.
Here is a link for a guide for him: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Castle_Magic
I hope I helped! If not, let me know and maybe we can meet up and I can show you.
-Alia SparkleGrove