Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns not giving the 10 crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2015
This has has happened numerous times where I'll do the earn crowns offers and then go back to check how many crowns I have earned and I'm still sitting at the same number of crowns i started at. Please fix this bug. And the little excuse of "You'll get your crowns in a few minutes" needs to stop because those crowns never show up. I watched 10-12 videos before a Darkmoor run and they all gave me the "You'll get your crowns in a few minutes" message. I finished that run hoping to open the chest once or twice. I get to the end of the dungeon ready to open the chest and lo and behold I don't have enough crowns for the chest. I check my crowns and i still have the handful i had when i started watching the videos.

PLEASE FIX THIS. If you promise 10 crowns if you watch the little videos, YOU SHOULD GET 10 CROWNS.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry for the frustrations. If the Crowns haven't showed up in your Crowns history within 24 hours, please contact Support, and they'll assist you with your missing Crowns.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game