Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

plant stacking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
i heard that it is possible to stack plants, up to 3 rows with up to 23 medium plots each (up to 69 total). what happens if i do more than 3 rows and/or more than 23 medium plots? also, what is the limit for small or large plots?
my house is a red barn farm, so i have enough space to have 2 or more of these stacks of 69 medium plots, but would it be possible to make it?
if i make this stack of 69 medium plots, what spells can affect all of those plots and how do i make the spells do so?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
I've tried doing three levels, but found that the third level usually wasn't effected when I used 48 hour spells. So I just stick to two levels. The easiest way to find out how mny you can plant is to start off planting them in a + formation and pulling out a spell to determine how many in a row you can plant and try to keep the area circular.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
A large spell ring will only cover 69 plants, if you plant more than that in one plot you will have some left with needs and they will be difficult to find!

The 69 is not limited to medium plots, this is true of any size, the key is a large spell ring will only care for 69 plants, be sure to include the plants that you put as likes!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Darkmage1812 on Sep 28, 2017 wrote:
I've tried doing three levels, but found that the third level usually wasn't effected when I used 48 hour spells. So I just stick to two levels. The easiest way to find out how mny you can plant is to start off planting them in a + formation and pulling out a spell to determine how many in a row you can plant and try to keep the area circular.
You can easily cover 3 layers, you just need to put something like a garden gnome or a flag in the center to aim the spell at so it lifts off the ground