Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends Icon on The Map

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2015
I really wish there was Friends icon on the map that either showed all your friends or just showed your True Friends. This could be in the game in general or only in Dungeons, either way, it would be a great and helpful addition to the game.

~Brandon

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
I love this idea, I think that should be in game. I would make it so that we can see our friends only in dungeons, and outside. I think it would be better though if they appeared on the map like they do on the Marauder's Map from Harry Potter, with the player's names just like in the movie. And it'd be cool if the map also had the animation similar to the one in the movie when they hold their wand to the map and say, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" and then the same animation when they say, "Mischief managed". Sorry for geeking out there I love Harry Potter

Survivor
Mar 13, 2015
garrett9939 on Jul 16, 2017 wrote:
I love this idea, I think that should be in game. I would make it so that we can see our friends only in dungeons, and outside. I think it would be better though if they appeared on the map like they do on the Marauder's Map from Harry Potter, with the player's names just like in the movie. And it'd be cool if the map also had the animation similar to the one in the movie when they hold their wand to the map and say, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" and then the same animation when they say, "Mischief managed". Sorry for geeking out there I love Harry Potter
I totally agree with you I feel like it would bring a whole new look and feel to the game!

~Brandon

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
Beeforet on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
I totally agree with you I feel like it would bring a whole new look and feel to the game!

~Brandon
It totally would! Besides, the Harry Potter idea is just excellent!

Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
Beeforet on Jul 15, 2017 wrote:
I really wish there was Friends icon on the map that either showed all your friends or just showed your True Friends. This could be in the game in general or only in Dungeons, either way, it would be a great and helpful addition to the game.

~Brandon
I feel it would only really take effect in dungeons, and even then you most likely wont be with friends.
I like the idea though, just don't really know if this will be added at all.

~Ian NightHunter Lvl 77

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
I really like this idea! Let me expand on it a little - How about it shows everyone who is with you in a dungeon's names on the map (friends and true friends' names would be a different color than those who are not your friends). Only in a dungeon though.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
Puppylove1021 on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
I really like this idea! Let me expand on it a little - How about it shows everyone who is with you in a dungeon's names on the map (friends and true friends' names would be a different color than those who are not your friends). Only in a dungeon though.
I like that idea better.
I see no reason not to implement that idea.