Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I posted this on Lab, but it should be here

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
This is what I posted on Halston's Lab, on behalf of my gardening problems.
I have seen the new update or something like that. So I got on W101 this morning and it took so much longer than usual to load. So I said "okay, that's fine" but I opened it up and my screen was TEENY. So I had to adjust that. Then I go to check my plants in my house. The ones outside were normal, I harvested and tended. I went inside and none of my other plants had needs. I got rid of pests on one. Then it wouldn't allow me to harvest the one I got rid of pests on. So, I went out of my house and back in. My fickle pickle had rank 2 pests and 4 needs, the grapes now had MORE pests and needs, and my silver trumpet vine had 4 needs. Then I only used a bit of my energy, but now I had NONE. It was all gone, and I didn't even use it. And not to mention the game kept glitching.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
This is what I posted on Halston's Lab, on behalf of my gardening problems.
I have seen the new update or something like that. So I got on W101 this morning and it took so much longer than usual to load. So I said "okay, that's fine" but I opened it up and my screen was TEENY. So I had to adjust that. Then I go to check my plants in my house. The ones outside were normal, I harvested and tended. I went inside and none of my other plants had needs. I got rid of pests on one. Then it wouldn't allow me to harvest the one I got rid of pests on. So, I went out of my house and back in. My fickle pickle had rank 2 pests and 4 needs, the grapes now had MORE pests and needs, and my silver trumpet vine had 4 needs. Then I only used a bit of my energy, but now I had NONE. It was all gone, and I didn't even use it. And not to mention the game kept glitching.
There are always a few glitches here and there after a large update as we just had. If the issue persists, try contacting support@wizard101.com or use the "Help" icon at the top of this page.