Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk or Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
I'm a level 53 Storm Wiz who just finished dragonspyre, I'm not sure whether to do Wintertusk first or Celestia first. I'm mostly going to solo in this game and this is my first time getting to this point of the game so I need help. If anyone could help me if would be great. Thanks.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
Since you're soloing, going to Celestia will be a lot easier than going to Wintertusk. But, if you want a good challenge, go ahead and go to Wintertusk its a real struggle though, I have a level 74 death wizard who is still struggling to get through Wintertusk.

~Natalie lvl 74
~Natalie lvl 35

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
ninaisawesome4662 on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
I'm a level 53 Storm Wiz who just finished dragonspyre, I'm not sure whether to do Wintertusk first or Celestia first. I'm mostly going to solo in this game and this is my first time getting to this point of the game so I need help. If anyone could help me if would be great. Thanks.
Well there is a lot of XP in wintertusk, not to mention a spell and pet Quest there, so unless you are trying to stay below a certain level for PVP I would go there before Celestia, it will be so much easier to finish Celestia then

Survivor
Sep 01, 2014
Wizard Bae on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
Since you're soloing, going to Celestia will be a lot easier than going to Wintertusk. But, if you want a good challenge, go ahead and go to Wintertusk its a real struggle though, I have a level 74 death wizard who is still struggling to get through Wintertusk.

~Natalie lvl 74
~Natalie lvl 35
I finished wintertusk as a level 52, I think that the problem for you is operator error. I can help you with deck setup