Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Level 70-80 Storm Crafting gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2012
My storm character is currently level 73 and my luck with waterworks is tragic. So I resulted in making some pieces of the level 56 crafted gear in Wintertusk. I've almost finished Zafaria and I'm wondering if there is any good level 70-80 craftable gear for storm.
I'm currently legendary Artisan, Thank you - Zachary Shade lvl 73

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There's crafted gear in Avalon. If you have a higher level friend, they can port you to the clothing vendors in the Wild and the Weird, where you can buy recipes for higher level rings, athames, shoes, robes, and hats. The gear is not quite as good as the Waterworks gear was, sadly. But it will get you through to level 90 or so.

Some people like to farm the archmage one-shot dungeons that drop from Rattlebones, Krokopatra and Meowiarity. Those dungeons do drop good level 75 gear if you're in the mood to grind.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
There is crafted gear in Avalon for like levels 74-76 I believe, not the best but it should be an upgrade to your wintertusk stuff.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Using crafted gear is totally up to you as to what works best.

There are many official W101 fansites that offer a lot of information in regards to gear. I might suggest researching on one of those sites.

Survivor
May 24, 2012
Jasmine3429 on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
There is crafted gear in Avalon for like levels 74-76 I believe, not the best but it should be an upgrade to your wintertusk stuff.
Thanks for the help :)

Survivor
May 24, 2012
Freshta on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
There's crafted gear in Avalon. If you have a higher level friend, they can port you to the clothing vendors in the Wild and the Weird, where you can buy recipes for higher level rings, athames, shoes, robes, and hats. The gear is not quite as good as the Waterworks gear was, sadly. But it will get you through to level 90 or so.

Some people like to farm the archmage one-shot dungeons that drop from Rattlebones, Krokopatra and Meowiarity. Those dungeons do drop good level 75 gear if you're in the mood to grind.

Alia Misthaven
Thanks for the help really appreciate it :D, I have a few Meowiarity Archmage duels will that do the trick with those drops?