Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extract pig.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2016
Hi everyone!.
I've got "extract pig" and i've tried to kill some pigs in Wysteria, but i didn't get anything.Why?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
I was wondering the same thing. I mean, I killed pigs and there was no doubt that these creatures were pigs, as I chose them due to the fact that they are in the tournament hall, definitely Pigswicke students. The message I got was that they are the wrong animus type.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Legionarius on Jul 12, 2017 wrote:
Hi everyone!.
I've got "extract pig" and i've tried to kill some pigs in Wysteria, but i didn't get anything.Why?
I am having trouble finding pigs too.. do they mean boars in grizz?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Legionarius on Jul 12, 2017 wrote:
Hi everyone!.
You can only use the "Extract Pig" spell in Mooshu, not in Wysteria.

Hope that clears that up.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
Remember though, extract pig can be used in the spiral cup :) there are about 7 extractable wysteria pigs in there, great for making your own pig wizard academy

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Colin Stormslinger on Jul 15, 2017 wrote:
You can only use the "Extract Pig" spell in Mooshu, not in Wysteria.

Hope that clears that up.
Dum dah dum dum dumb!

Hopefully they will fix it at some point!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Delver
Oct 27, 2009
RowanLotusBlossom on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
I was wondering the same thing. I mean, I killed pigs and there was no doubt that these creatures were pigs, as I chose them due to the fact that they are in the tournament hall, definitely Pigswicke students. The message I got was that they are the wrong animus type.
I had this happen too. I was fighting the pig in the Spiral cup room that is on the left as you enter (lizard sign). I had bought the extract pig spell, without going to see Burke in Ravenwood and learning about monstrology. I thought maybe that was the trouble. Today, I went to Burke and got the lesson and first undead assignment completed. After that, I went after some GH undead to raise my level in it. Then I returned to the spiral cup room and had success. Either the problem was fixed, or I'd needed the little quest in Unicorn way, along with the tutorial. Just to be clear, the spiral cup rooms only have a couple pigs in them. It looks like there are some others in Wysteria, but I haven't seen where they might be; it shows there are more when mousing over the Wysteria icon in the Monster section of my inventory.