Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new update is not working

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I have seen the new update or something like that. So I got on W101 this morning and it took so much longer than usual to load. So I said "okay, that's fine" but I opened it up and my screen was TEENY. So I had to adjust that. Then I go to check my plants in my house. The ones outside were normal, I harvested and tended. I went inside and none of my other plants had needs. I got rid of pests on one. Then it wouldn't allow me to harvest the one I got rid of pests on. So, I went out of my house and back in. My fickle pickle had rank 2 pests and 4 needs, the grapes now had MORE pests and needs, and my silver trumpet vine had 4 needs. Then I only used a bit of my energy, but now I had NONE. It was all gone, and I didn't even use it. And not to mention the game kept glitching. Oh, and I finished my crafting quest and it is telling me to talk to Toshito, but I got to Jade Palace and he still had the grey question mark! I left the area and went back, still wouldn't let me! I wasted half my time just trying to get away from the glitches. I don't think I want to play under these. I don't want to play until this is fixed.

~ Alexis 72