Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Account-to-account Transfering

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2017
I have a Wizard on my father's account from a few years ago that I used to play on. I now have my own account under my own email and everything, and even have a new level 71 Death wizard that I played on to get used to the game again. My father does not play the game anymore, as he is into more mature MMO titles such as WoW. I was wondering if I could transfer my wizard from my account onto that account. My account has an active membership that I pay monthly for, and that account hasn't been touched in years and I'm assuming it doesn't have any membership. The wizard I wish to transfer is named Edward StrongTalon, level 97 Sorcerer. Is there any possible way I can get that wizard onto my account? Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you! :)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
dinsaurusrex on Jul 11, 2017 wrote:
I have a Wizard on my father's account from a few years ago that I used to play on. I now have my own account under my own email and everything, and even have a new level 71 Death wizard that I played on to get used to the game again. My father does not play the game anymore, as he is into more mature MMO titles such as WoW. I was wondering if I could transfer my wizard from my account onto that account. My account has an active membership that I pay monthly for, and that account hasn't been touched in years and I'm assuming it doesn't have any membership. The wizard I wish to transfer is named Edward StrongTalon, level 97 Sorcerer. Is there any possible way I can get that wizard onto my account? Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you! :)
The easiest way to answer your questions is to direct you to this following link.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/can-i-transfer-a-character-between-accounts-16444?page=1

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The best thing to do is to email KI at support@wizard101.com. They will be able to help you there.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Both accounts need to have a 1 year membership to be eligible for a transfer, may not be worth it up to you!