Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best level to quest at?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I'm currently level 71 fire, but I always feel as if I can't really quest because of those stupid Lion Ravagers I have to defeat like 5 times. Text chat has helped though, giving me a battle plan and a job, and giving me a signal to aoe. But what is the best questing level?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You're fine! You're a lot higher than I was.

When Zafaria was first released I went through there with a Fire at level 60 and found the lions to be very annoying. (They spammed Efreet and Dragons back then!) They also made me 'defeat and collect 12' a gazillion times, with a very low drop rate. Every other quest was 'defeat and collect.' It was awful.

At least now KingsIsle has pared down the numbers we have to collect and improved the drop rate a whole lot as well. It's much better questing through Zafaria since last year when the changes went through.

Once you get out of the Savannah, the pace will pick up some and, by the time you reach Stone Town, the quests will zip you right along. The only other mobs you'll have trouble with as a Fire are the Musuth Berserkers in Stone Town. They're Fire and pretty strong - you may see some Efreets sent your way from them so watch out!

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven
Rowan Ashcloud

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
around lv 65 is good enough to finish zafaria

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009