Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet experince

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 03, 2016
How long between each event is the Double Pet Experience is? Some of my friends wonder why they take so long to come?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
We just had this benefit this month, keep in mind there are a few member benefits that they rotate which is why you THINK this one does not happen often.

Double pet xp
Double gardening
Training points respec
Double animus

So if they rotated evenly you would see each 3 times a year, though they seem to do the garden and pet xp one more often than say the training points one.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
this is about my pet experience, every pet I have gotten hatched has been dropped.. I think that this game drops way to many pets and there is no way to get rid of them because the game won't let us sell them feed them to the pet we are using, or trash them. I have a friend who has over 25 pets. Right now I have at least 10. They take up to much room in my house. Has the game thought of how small the ravenwood house is and all the pets they drop, if the game is going to drop pets would they please think of a way for us to get rid of the ones we don't want. thank you.

Explorer
May 03, 2016
it is possible to trash pets. Just click on them and beside the feed pet button is a trash can where you can trash pets and also you can always buy houses in the shopping district, commons or anywhere where there is a house icon on the store.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
alia550 on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
this is about my pet experience, every pet I have gotten hatched has been dropped.. I think that this game drops way to many pets and there is no way to get rid of them because the game won't let us sell them feed them to the pet we are using, or trash them. I have a friend who has over 25 pets. Right now I have at least 10. They take up to much room in my house. Has the game thought of how small the ravenwood house is and all the pets they drop, if the game is going to drop pets would they please think of a way for us to get rid of the ones we don't want. thank you.
Go to one of the pet shops anywhere in the Spiral and you can sell your pets there for gold.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
You CAN sell them at the pet shop in the shopping district.