Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Events

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
So I had an idea for a neat event in the game.

What if wizard101 made annoucements to all w101 players of school meetings.
So this event would consist of pretty much an ingame party for all the different school (Fire, Myth, Life...)
Pretty much everyone who saw the annoucement and wants to go can go to a selected place where they can meet up with a ton of wizards who are in the same school as them. I feel like it would be a nice event for people to meet fellow wizards of their school. There could be arena battles, custom furniture for each school, minigames and things like that!

The event could last a full week, or a day, or even hours. The celebrations could be in places that contain things of their school. (By example: Fire party in a custom place in FireCat Alley, ice in colossus boulevard, Myth in cyclops lane)

Catherine UnicornShade
Level 92

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Oh that could be really cool. They could decorate the street with party theme items and everyone could dress up in their school colors for a neat visual effect. Arena battles would be interesting, to see 4v4s with only one type of wizard.Anyway, interesting idea!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I love this idea. What if instead of meeting in premade places (Firecat Alley for Fire, etc.), there was a new place where all wizards of one school could meet like a sort of "class/school hall"? It could be off-limits to anyone outside of that particular school and have some neat school-related quests, bosses, or school-based team activities (like an event to see which school defeats the most X mobs in X time) for some competition and rewards (like new school-specific insignia gear sets)? And maybe people can compete for a few titles/badges in PvP and PvE related areas too.

CH