Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

funny stuff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2017
I really enjoy the easter eggs that are put in the game that us older follk can relate to. A wizard I was battling with had a pet that was holding a jar of brains labeled Abby N.(from Young Frankenstein) . A quest called the Immigrant Song( by Led Zepplin). So many reasons to enjoy this game.

Calamity Jade
Level 28 Life wizard

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I was questing in the Grotto in Celestia about three months ago and some fish swam by at the top of my screen during planning phase. They were all fish from finding Nemo. Two clownfish and a Dory. : )

~ Alexis 72

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
-the professor is like the Doctor and I enjoy kind of being like his new companion, call me a nerd but I always imagined him as a new incarnation of him and when he runs out of lives he replicates another species

-I like all the history references in every world

-Sobaka and Hannibal onetusk are those two guys who run that trashy but fast spaceship in my favorite movie

-I heard of a pac man side quest

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
indyjunior on Jul 15, 2017 wrote:
-the professor is like the Doctor and I enjoy kind of being like his new companion, call me a nerd but I always imagined him as a new incarnation of him and when he runs out of lives he replicates another species

-I like all the history references in every world

-Sobaka and Hannibal onetusk are those two guys who run that trashy but fast spaceship in my favorite movie

-I heard of a pac man side quest

Yes indeed, there is a Pac Man side quest in Mirage. Look for Ms. Packman in Caravan when you get there.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
I personally like the Jekyll and Hyde reference in Barkingham Palace. :)