Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many times can we stack Hoard Pack's TCs?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
Hey guys,

I have a question. I've read on the Central Wiki that Charms and Wards from packs do stack with others, and that I can identify which pack they come from by looking at the little icon on them.

So... are we only allowed to stack them ONCE or we can keep stacking them as long as their icons are different (and therefore from different packs)?

For example:

Stacking...

Curse 35% Eye of Bartleby Pack
Curse 35% Gloomthorn Nightmare Pack
Curse 35% Harrowing Nightmare Pack
Curse 35% Nightmare Pack
Curse 35% Professor's Hoard Pack
Curse 20% Regular
Curse 30% Potent

Is that right? Techinically each of them are different from each other, as they are from different packs.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
SrEdu on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
Hey guys,

I have a question. I've read on the Central Wiki that Charms and Wards from packs do stack with others, and that I can identify which pack they come from by looking at the little icon on them.

So... are we only allowed to stack them ONCE or we can keep stacking them as long as their icons are different (and therefore from different packs)?

For example:

Stacking...

Curse 35% Eye of Bartleby Pack
Curse 35% Gloomthorn Nightmare Pack
Curse 35% Harrowing Nightmare Pack
Curse 35% Nightmare Pack
Curse 35% Professor's Hoard Pack
Curse 20% Regular
Curse 30% Potent

Is that right? Techinically each of them are different from each other, as they are from different packs.
They'll all stack. My one friend specifically gets a variety of treasure cards for the same spell to help in fights.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
There is no way to tell harrowing from nightmare as they have the same symbol, except for that, yes they will stack.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
I am pretty sure you can stack as long as the icon is different but its very hard to collect as people are scouring the bazaar for them 24/7 or they just aren't sold

Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
Great, then even though two packs may have the same icon, charms/wards will still stack if they are different, regardless the icon!

I was asking that because on Omen battle we have to spam traps, and I was wondering if I could spam those packs' TCs.

Thank you a lot you guys!!