Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7th character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
I know that people has been asking for this many times, but I really really want a 7th character I have been playing this game for many years. and I have leveled up all of the schools to lvl 48 to see which one i liked the most. And the schools i choose to continue playing with was (lvl 120) (lvl 104) (lvl 72) (lvl 61) (lvl 60) and (lvl 50).

But the problem is that i really love all the schools and i'm really sad that I can't have a wiz :(
I know that it will be hard to add a 7th character but i think it would make some old players come back to the game and at the same time it would make players like me really happy And if money is the problem then let us buy the 7th character for crowns or something like that.

So please kingsisle add a 7th character i would really be thankful

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
ninamus2345 on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
I know that people has been asking for this many times, but I really really want a 7th character I have been playing this game for many years. and I have leveled up all of the schools to lvl 48 to see which one i liked the most. And the schools i choose to continue playing with was (lvl 120) (lvl 104) (lvl 72) (lvl 61) (lvl 60) and (lvl 50).

But the problem is that i really love all the schools and i'm really sad that I can't have a wiz :(
I know that it will be hard to add a 7th character but i think it would make some old players come back to the game and at the same time it would make players like me really happy And if money is the problem then let us buy the 7th character for crowns or something like that.

So please kingsisle add a 7th character i would really be thankful
Someone on Twitter once asked Gary Scott Smith (a KI worker) why there isn't a 7th character slot, and he said there are coding issues that occur when they try to add it.

I agree that they should try to find a way to add a 7th slot, because I had to make a second account just so I could have a max character for every school. :/

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
BrahmShadow on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
Someone on Twitter once asked Gary Scott Smith (a KI worker) why there isn't a 7th character slot, and he said there are coding issues that occur when they try to add it.

I agree that they should try to find a way to add a 7th slot, because I had to make a second account just so I could have a max character for every school. :/
I hope KI can get around the coding issue.

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Even though it has been requested many times before, I really hope they can do this :P

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
I agree with you because i have bought several places with crowns like three whole worlds and I would hate to make a new account and have to buy mounts and things again just for that seventh character. I hope you can try to fix this issue with coding kingsisle Plus balance school rocks

~Level 94 Melissa Pearl Thistle